Dr. Adler’s well-balanced approach:
What is Concierge Medicine?
Extended, unrushed visits enable physicians to spend meaningful time with patients, build relationships, and provide more comprehensive, proactive care than in traditional practices. To make this possible, the patient pays an annual fee.
- Enhanced communications
- Little or no office waiting room time, and longer appointments
- Extended office hours
- Strong focus on preventive medicine and long-term health and wellness
- Personalized hospital care
- Adult dependent children of members are welcome
- Long distance care
- Care for visiting relatives and/or friends
We are very happy and fully satisfied patients of Dr. Adler. His unique practice model is perfect for our family healthcare needs, and we consider ourselves very fortunate to have found him.
Dr. Bradley Adler has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He is a smart caring doctor who recently took care of an infection I had with careful diagnosis and remedy.
Very caring Dr. and stuff. I for one am happy to have them in my life.
Great doctor, helpful and pleasant staff, nice office, prompt attention.